Social Terms and Conditions
Checkers & Rally’s Tender Lovin’ Self-Care Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- ELIGIBILITY: Checkers & Rally’s Fry-Seasoned Chicken Tenders Singles Self-Care Sweepstakes is open to legal US residents of the United States (excluding AK, HI & RI), who are 18 years of age or the age of majority in their state of residence. Employees and the immediate families of Checkers & Rally’s National Production Fund, Inc. (“Sponsor”), The A Team LLC (“Administrator”), and each of their respective employees, representatives, franchisees, parents, retailers, distributors, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, advertising agencies, and persons living in the same household as such employees are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations and is void in AK, HI & RI and where prohibited by law. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility and all facts at any time, and entrants agree to cooperate in any verification process/request. The Sweepstakes begins on February 16, 2022 at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on February 22, 2022 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (“Sweepstakes Period”).
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit SeasonedChickenTenders.com and complete the entry form. All fields must be completed. Incomplete submissions are void. Limit one (1) entry per person/per email.
Any attempt to enter more than once by any means, including, but not limited to, use of multiple identities, email addresses, accounts, or other means may result in disqualification from this and any other promotional offerings by Sponsor. Use of any macro, bot, script or other automated means to submit entries is prohibited. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, incorrect entries or other sweepstakes materials, all of which are void, or for errors due to computer malfunctions, software errors, transmission problems or interruptions in operations. Sponsor’s database computer is the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes. Proof of transmission is not proof of receipt. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account of the e-mail address at time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- SELECTION/NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS: A random drawing will be held on or about February 28, 2022 from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Entrants irrevocably agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all respects. Potential winners will be notified using the contact information provided at the time of entry on or about the drawing date. Unless otherwise prohibited, potential winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (where legal) within seven (7) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited. If a potential winner cannot be contacted or the notification is returned as undeliverable within seven (7) days after the attempt, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner may be selected.
- PRIZES (125):
- Grand Prize – Twenty-five (25) available – A prize pack consisting of the following Fry-Seasoned Chicken Tenders-themed items: one (1) eye mask, one (1) bath robe, one (1) pair of slippers, one (1) XL t-shirt, and one (1) Coupon for a 3-piece order of Fry-Seasoned Chicken Tenders (expires 12/31/22). Approximate Retail Value: $137.74
- First Prize – One hundred (100) available – One (1) Coupon for a 3-piece order of Fry-Seasoned Chicken Tenders (expires 12/31/22). Approximate Retail Value: $4.39
Conditions Applicable to All Prizes: Coupon may be redeemed at participating locations. No purchase is required to use Coupon. Prize winners are solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs or expenses not specifically set forth herein. Any winners, as a condition to receiving any prize, may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release or similar document and complete, sign, and submit to Sponsor or Administrator an IRS Form W-9 or equivalent form with the winner’s full taxpayer identification number to winner of his/her prize eligibility. No transferring of prize, prize substitution or cash equivalent of prize permitted by winner, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize or prize component for an equal or greater value in the event an advertised prize becomes unavailable. Limit one (1) prize per person.
Sponsor may conduct a background check to confirm any potential winner’s eligibility and compliance with these rules. By entering, you agree to cooperate reasonably with any such background check. Failure to cooperate may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. If a potential winner has engaged in or does engage in any conduct that could damage the reputation or business of Sponsor, as determined by Sponsor in its discretion, the potential winner or guest may be disqualified and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner, time permitting. Each potential winner must also comply with all requirements for proper and appropriate behavior during any prize-related activities or events. Any inappropriate behavior, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, may result in removal from any activity or event.
- ODDS: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries.
- MISCELLANEOUS: All entries made through any robotic, automatic, mechanical, programmed, or similar entry duplication method are void. Sponsor is not responsible for any (a) lost, late, misdirected, damaged, garbled, incomplete or illegible entries, all of which are void; (b) telephone, computer, mobile device, hardware, software, programming or network malfunction or other technical failures or errors, or the failure to properly process entries; (c) communication disruption or other forces beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor, including but not limited to disruption related to internet traffic, wireless networks, virus, bug or non-authorized intervention; or (d) damage caused by a computer or mobile device related virus or otherwise resulting to any computer or mobile device from such person’s participation in the Sweepstakes whether human, mechanical or electronic. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other unintended circumstances have impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the end date, Sponsor will post a notice on https://www.checkers.com/social-terms-and-conditions/ and, to the extent possible, winners will be selected from among all eligible entries unaffected by any error that were received as of the termination date. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes, or whom Sponsor believes to be causing malfunction, error, disruption, or damage will be disqualified. Entries that contain errors, or are incomplete or received after the Sweepstakes Period, will not be accepted.
- Release of Liability: By participating, each entrant releases Sponsor, Administrator and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, employees, directors, agents, advertising agencies, and all other associated with the development and execution of any Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes Entities”) from any and against any and all injury, loss or damage caused or claimed to be caused by their participation in any Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance, awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of the prize, and each entrant agrees that the Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to any Sweepstakes and/or the awarding of any prize except as expressly provided in these Official Rules. By participating, each agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with any Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (b) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney’s fees; (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses; and (d) these Official Rules and all disputes shall be governed by the internal laws of the state of Florida, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws, any disputes shall be resolved exclusively in the state or federal courts in the state of Florida, and entrant expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts and waive any objection thereto. For New Jersey residents, the limitations set forth above are inapplicable where attorneys’ fees, court costs, or other damages are mandated by statute.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT, OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD ANY SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND OTHER ASSOCIATES LEGAL COSTS) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT, OR OTHER PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SEEKING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- WINNER LIST: For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Checkers & Rally’s Fry-Seasoned Chicken Tenders Singles Self-Care Registry Sweepstakes, O. Box 1843, Montague, NJ 07827. Requests must be received no later than April 29, 2022.
- SPONSOR: Checkers & Rally’s National Production Fund, Inc., 4300 W Cypress St. #600, Tampa, FL 33607.
- ADMINISTRATOR: The A Team LLC, 1441 Broadway, New York, NY 10018.