Contactless Kitchens & Delivery
Checkers & Rally's is proud to be the drive-thru and carry out expert for over 30 years!
Our teams are showing up and working hard to feed your families during these times.
March 31, 2020
Our closed kitchen environment, drive-thru format, pick-up windows and leading delivery program
is helping us serve guests across the country in a safe and efficient manner.
Here are a few ways that we are making it even safer for our team members and guests:
- As a drive-thru concept, we have enclosed kitchens and have always focused our business on drive thru, delivery, and order ahead
- We have closed the few dining rooms that exist in the Checkers & Rally’s system
- We are limiting the number people on our patio and at our walk-up windows
- We are reinforcing our policies, including frequent and proper hand washing, along with the proper utilization and changing of gloves
- We are monitoring the execution of cleaning and sanitation best practices to be sure they are implemented properly in our restaurants
- We are asking any team member who feels sick to stay at home
- Delivery drivers are never allowed in our kitchens
Here are a few additional things you can expect when visiting one of our restaurants:
- While our team members always wear gloves when preparing your food, they will now also be wearing gloves when handling payment from our guests
- In addition to wearing gloves, we have implemented new contactless procedures for collecting guest payments
- A New contactless procedure for handing out orders
- Posted signage to encourage social distancing for all guests that visit one of our drive-thru or pick up windows