The Black Fryday Sweepstakes has ended!
Fry thank you so much for checking out the sweepstakes. A random drawing will be held on or about December 12, 2022, from among all eligible entries received. Read below for contest details.
Checkers & Rally’s Black FryDay Free Fries for Life Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- ELIGIBILITY: Checkers & Rally’s Black FryDay Free Fries For Life Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States (excluding AK, HI & RI), who are 18 years of age or the age of majority in their state of residence. Employees and the immediate families of Checkers & Rally’s National Production Fund, Inc. (“Sponsor”), The A Team LLC (“Administrator”), and each of their respective employees, representatives, franchisees, parents, retailers, distributors, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, advertising agencies, and persons living in the same household as such employees are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations and is void in AK, HI & RI and where prohibited by law. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility and all facts at any time, and entrants agree to cooperate in any verification process/request. The Sweepstakes begins on November 21, 2022, at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on November 27, 2022, at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (“Sweepstakes Period”).
- HOW TO ENTER: Basic Entry: During the Sweepstakes Period, you can earn one (1) basic entry by completing all of the below steps (“Basic Entry”). Limit one (1) Basic Entry per person.
- Comment on Sponsor’s Sweepstakes post on the @CheckersRallys Instagram page (https://www.instagram.com/checkersrallys/) (“Sweepstakes Post”).
- Follow the link from Sponsor that you will receive via Instagram Direct Message after completing the prior step (“Entry Link”). IMPORTANT: You must have direct messaging via Instagram enabled to receive the Entry Link. Note: if you have your message notifications turned off, then you could miss receiving the entry message. Please remember to check your messages directly if notifications are turned off.
- At the Entry Link, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the entry form. All fields must be completed. Incomplete submissions are void.
Bonus Entry: After you have obtained a Basic Entry into the Sweepstakes, you may obtain one (1) bonus entry during the Sweepstakes Period if you share the Sweepstakes Post on your public Instagram account, tag Sponsor (@Checkersrallys), and include the hashtags #BlackFryDay and #Sweepstakes (“Bonus Entry”). Only Posts with both hashtags can be counted as entries. Your Instagram account must be set to “public” so the judges can see your post. Limit one (1) Bonus Entry per person. Any attempt to enter more than the permitted number of entries by any means, including, but not limited to, use of multiple identities, email addresses, social media accounts, or other means may result in disqualification from this and any other promotional offerings by Sponsor. Use of any macro, bot, script or other automated means to submit entries is prohibited. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, incorrect entries or other sweepstakes materials, all of which are void, or for errors due to computer malfunctions, software errors, transmission problems or interruptions in operations. Sponsor’s database computer is the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes. Proof of transmission is not proof of receipt.Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry or the email address associated with the social media account used to post the entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address or relevant social media account.
- SELECTION/NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS: A random drawing will be held on or about December 12, 2022 from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Entrants irrevocably agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all respects. Potential winners will be notified using the contact information provided at the time of entry on or about the drawing date. No liability is assumed for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If a potential winner does not respond to any winner notification within seven (7) days or the notification is returned as undeliverable, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner may be selected. Potential winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (where legal) (“Prize Claim Documents”). If any potential winner is a minor under the laws of his/her state of residence, at Sponsor’s option, the applicable prize either may be awarded in the name of parent or legal guardian of winner, or parent or legal guardian of winner may be required to ratify and sign all required documents. If a potential winner fails to comply with Sponsor’s requests for Prize Claim Documents, is found to be ineligible, or cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, he/she may be disqualified, and prize may be awarded to an alternate winner.
- PRIZE: One (1) prize is available – Fries for Life to be awarded in the form of a check for $11,066. Amount calculated based on one (1) large fry per week for 25 years, as adjusted for inflation and after taxes. Approximate Retail Value: $11,066. Prize winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs or expenses not specifically set forth herein. Winner, as a condition to receiving the prize, may be required to sign and return Prize Claim Documents and complete, sign, and submit to Sponsor or Administrator an IRS Form W-9 or equivalent form with the winner’s full taxpayer identification number to winner of his/her prize eligibility. No transferring of prize, prize substitution or cash equivalent of prize permitted by winner, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize or prize component for an equal or greater value in the event an advertised prize becomes unavailable. Sponsor may conduct a background check to confirm any potential winner’s eligibility and compliance with these rules. By entering, you agree to cooperate reasonably with any such background check. Failure to cooperate may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. If a potential winner has engaged in or does engage in any conduct that could damage the reputation or business of Sponsor, as determined by Sponsor in its discretion, the potential winner or guest may be disqualified and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner, time permitting.
- ODDS: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries.
- MISCELLANEOUS: All entries made through any robotic, automatic, mechanical, programmed, or similar entry duplication method are void. Sponsor is not responsible for any (a) lost, late, misdirected, damaged, garbled, incomplete or illegible entries, all of which are void; (b) telephone, computer, mobile device, hardware, software, programming or network malfunction or other technical failures or errors, or the failure to properly process entries; (c) communication disruption or other forces beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor, including but not limited to disruption related to internet traffic, wireless networks, virus, bug or non-authorized intervention; or (d) damage caused by a computer or mobile device related virus or otherwise resulting to any computer or mobile device from such person’s participation in the Sweepstakes whether human, mechanical or electronic. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other unintended circumstances have impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the end date, Sponsor will post a notice on https://www.checkers.com/social-terms-and-conditions/ and, to the extent possible, winners will be selected from among all eligible entries unaffected by any error that were received as of the termination date. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes, or whom Sponsor believes to be causing malfunction, error, disruption, or damage will be disqualified. Entries that contain errors, or are incomplete or received after the Sweepstakes Period, will not be accepted.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By participating, you release Sponsor, Administrator, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, employees, directors, agents, advertising agencies, and all other associated with the development and execution of any Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes Entities”) from any and against any and all injury, loss or damage caused or claimed to be caused by their participation in any Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance, awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of the prize, and each entrant agrees that the Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to any Sweepstakes and/or the awarding of any prize except as expressly provided in these Official Rules. By participating, each agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with any Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (b) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney’s fees; (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses; and (d) these Official Rules and all disputes shall be governed by the internal laws of the state of Florida, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws, any disputes shall be resolved exclusively in the state or federal courts in the state of Florida, and entrant expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts and waive any objection thereto. For New Jersey residents: Nothing herein prohibits recovery of damages or attorneys’ fees where required by statute.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT, OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD ANY SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND OTHER ASSOCIATES LEGAL COSTS) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT, OR OTHER PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SEEKING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- WINNER LIST: For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Checkers & Rally’s Black FryDay Free Fries For Life Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 1843, Montague, NJ Requests must be received no later than December 31, 2022.
- SPONSOR: Checkers & Rally’s National Production Fund, Inc., 4300 W Cypress St. #710, Tampa, FL 33607.
- ADMINISTRATOR: The A Team LLC, 1441 Broadway, New York, NY 10018.